Your Nav Bar Here

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Hi, guys~ It's been a while since my last update. orz' A lot of the dolls that I had been waiting on have come home, so. ;v; That was nice. My Migidoll Mu and Dreamingdoll Misora came back from their faceups.. they are so awesome. ;3; I'll post the box opening below.
I opened Mu first. ;3; I feel kind of torn about him.. I purchased him with the thought that he would be my Migidoll Cho's brother. But after putting a wig on him..
I see him as being my original character, Brooke. ;; This wouldn't be a problem, except that.. I wanted my Uhui:R from SWITCH to represent Brooke. D8 Aah.. I don't know what to do! And here is Velvet, my sweet Mori girl. =v=;; She is one of my original characters. I think she's really cute! I don't really like her wig from Luts, though.. I'm really disappointed with it. orz'' I also got the faceup pictures for my Dollgru #12 head today. Photos belong to Kappa. xD He's really lovely. ;w; I was looking at some of my old blog posts here, and how I said I wouldn't get anymore dolls.. orz' And now I have about twenty. I feel kind of overwhelmed, and I think that I should sell a few of them to get down to a number that I'm more comfortable with. I fell in love with too many sculpts. u3u;; And after having my MSD girls, I find that I really enjoy the MSD size. I was just thinking back to how it was when I first joined the hobby, and I only had three dolls. I'm honestly running out of room for all of these floating heads, but I love the heads that I have. uAu; I have some choices to make, but I feel like I would be more comfortable with less dolls.

No comments: