Your Nav Bar Here

Sunday, February 17, 2013

I've quite a bit of news to update on. uvu;;
I did succeed in selling my LLT V. Vincent head, and I've since paid off my Hawa from Soom. However, Soon is having a new event soon.. I hope I can resist if they rerelease Teschen. orz''

I recently purchased plane tickets to go out and see my cousin during Spring Break. :D I am super excited about it! I really wanted to do some traveling this year, so it makes me happy.

I ended up not having to pay as much for my taxes as I thought.. eve; My jobs are special in that I am being paid from specific school funds, so the schools don't deduct taxes from my salary. I've been putting about.. twenty percent of each of my paychecks into savings so that I would have enough for taxes this year, and as luck would have it, I have more than enough! So I have now nearly $2000 extra to spend. YES. -shot-

Of course a large chunk of that will be going to my loans.. but if I get into grad school this year, I'll have to use loans to pay for everything. uwu; It seems kind of pointless, but maybe I can go into school with no debt?
I was thinking of buying that macro lens I've been wanting for my camera.. ;; It would be so awesome to finally have a macro lens, and I want to improve my photography and really study the craft. On the other hand, I would love to purchase a Volks body for my new Rosetta Doll Agave girl.. XD
I'm really loving the female dolls lately, and I would love to complete her.. even though she doesn't have a name right now. -shot- She's my only SD girl, and I feel as though she's my new project.

I also want to get into doing faceups. I would love to try painting for once! I know it'll be a lot of hard work, but I'm sure it would be really rewarding in the long run. Aand that's all for now! uvu

No comments: