Your Nav Bar Here

Sunday, May 29, 2011

I have another update~ xD Andpicturestoupload. -dies- I received one of the Soom Afis that I've been waiting on. *3* He is a Soom R. Afi / Dikadoll hybrid, so the match isn't perfect. But that's okay, I still love him. ;D His name is Bell. xDD

But first, the photos of my migi heads!





The note from Ticuk. xD She's so sweet.



Gasp, that's Cade in there! -shot-



The first preview. It seems like he's getting out of surgery. XD Butomg,Iwassopleasedwithhislook! <3




;3; He's gorgeous! -shot- <3



Together with Miho~ xDD





*3* And there's Miho! -love-



A picture of Bell's box~ xD I was really worried that he wouldn't arrive at all. ;w; I bought him used on DoA.. and he had been stuck in customs for over a month! Plus his tracking number wasn't being updated, so I was extra worried. xD I'm so happy he's here now~



The goodies that he came with. ;w; Thank you, Christine! There's a wig, an outfit, eyes, a little bunny toy (;w; so cute), and Afi's pointing hands. XD They are really cute!



That faceup is love. <33



Haha, here's a shot of him with Pretty (aka Narcisse xD).



And here's some shots of Bell! xD Sorry for the poor lighting, they were taken late last night!





Aaand that's it! I love him so much. ;3;

No comments: