Your Nav Bar Here

Friday, May 20, 2011

S-siiigh

Aah, hello, again!

I finally received all of the doll heads that I was waiting on. *3*; Omg, I am so in love with my Ryu and Miho! -dies- They look so much better in real life.. I'm so glad that I sent them to Ticuk. ;w;

The other head that I got was a La Legende de Temps Vampire Vincent (Wow, that name..). I bought him from a sweet girl in Canadaaa~ ;w; And I was worried about him for a while; he arrived while I wasn't at the apartment. Everything turned out fine though, and he is beautiful as well! Except.. well.. he is a /little/ dirty. D8 I'm not sure how to clean him up without damaging the faceup. And there is some putty stuck in his eyes. ;__; But still, I love him very much. Even if he was an impulse buy.. orz'''

Migidoll will be opening a new shopping mall soon. I'm very excited about that! -dies- I was planning on buying a Popodoll body for my Migi heads to share.. but since I've gotten them back I think they both deserve their own bodies. -shot- It's going to be so expensive.. and I still need to buy Brooke too. ;_; AndmyDSLR! someday.
I think I might just.. buy their bodies from Migi? I'm not too sure about how they pose though. ;-;

I'm still waiting on my little Afis to arrive. u__u; One is stuck in ..well..Austria? The other hasn't even been shipped yet, but I will wait!

I really do not want to go back to school. ;__; Holy crap. -shot- I just have a few weeks left. Tonight I have to go to my cousin's graduation ceremony, and then we're staying at the apartment for a while.. ugh. Ialsoneedtopayrent. -dies- I am so broke. xD But it's to be expected.

No comments: