Your Nav Bar Here

Friday, September 13, 2013

Hi, guys! It's been a long time, I know. I've started graduate school recently so that has become a priority in my life. orz' It's really tough.. I just have to keep reminding myself that it's only two years! I'm doing my best to stay positive. It can be difficult at times, but I like to think that I'm a very positive person overall. -dies- My trip to Florida was amazing and I wish that I could have stayed longer! Nikki and her family were so kind and amazing. I'm so happy that I finally got to meet her in person - it was everything that I could have hoped for. uvu In doll news, things are kind of on hold at the moment! Aha, I have big plans for one of my dolls, though, regarding my recent obsession with Attack on Titan.. I am also waiting on two dolls and one body.. orz' I know.. that needs to be it! Why is this hobby so addicting? Waiting on... ---Crobidoll Day Dream Lance - NAMELESS VER. Soft White ---Soom Cheshire Cat boy ---AprilStory Female body Aha, and that's all for now!

No comments: